The Sports Events Group would like to invite you and your colleagues to an exclusive, intimate lunch at the Capital Grille of Downtown Philadelphia with Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Champion Running Back Corey Clement and our Emcee Michael Barkann.
You and your guests will enjoy a delicious lunch at the Capital Grille and have the opportunity to hear Corey Clement reflect on his rookie season and his key role to help the Eagles beat the Patriots in Super Bowl LII with a panel discussion hosted by Michael Barkann.
Corey Clement will also be posing for professional photos with each guest during lunch.
Here is your chance to get up close and personal with your clients and colleagues to meet one of the key members of the Eagles Super Bowl Championship team.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit The Barkann Family Healing Hearts Foundation.
The Capital Grille, Downtown Philadelphia
1338-46 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Pan-Fried Calamari with Hot Cherry Peppers
Miniature Lobster and Crab Cakes
Field Greens, Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs
Mini Tenderloin Sandwiches (2) with Parmesan Truffle Fries
Maine Lobster Roll with Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Chips
Pan-Seared Shrimp and Couscous with Fresh Peas and Spring Onion Risotto
Caesar Salad with All-Natural Chicken Breast
The Capital Grille Dessert Platters
Ticket Price: $150 Per Person (Limited Quantity)
Only 100 Tickets Will be Sold for this Exclusive, Intimate Luncheon with Corey Clement at the Capital Grille.
Pay online using your PayPal account or any major credit card.
Touchdown Sponsorship: $1500
- Company will receive 6 Tickets to The Sport Events Group’s Luncheon with Corey Clement
- Company guests will be seated in a reserved location for lunch and the panel discussion
- Company logo will be featured on The Sports Event Group’s website
- Company will be highlighted during presentation hosted by emcee Michael Barkann
- Company will receive 1 tee sign on a sponsored hole for The 2018 Michael Barkann & Friends Golf Classic in Memory of Matthew Maggi at Woodcrest Country Club on Tuesday, May 29th
Email Mike Barnes email@example.com